The George Washington University celebrated Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week during April 3rd - April 7th with a variety of free events for graduate students to unwind, connect with each other and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Sticker Competition: What GW graduate students could submit their design for a chance to have it made into stickers that will be distributed to students across GW.
- Graduate Assistant Coffee Break: All Graduate Assistants and Graduate Research Assistants were invited to enjoy coffee, donuts, and peer networking in appreciation of their vital service to the University.
- Music in the Yard: Graduate Students were invited to join us for music, appetizers, and yard games in the University Yard to relax with their fellow graduate students.
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Reception: Graduate students enjoyed an afternoon of food, raffle prizes, and networking. Celebratory remarks were provided by GW President Mark Wrighton, Vice Provost for Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs Suresh Subramaniam, and GW Student Association President Christian Zidouemba.
- Graduate Student Happy Hour: Graduate students enjoyed a happy hour networking event at Tonic at Quigley's Pharmacy.